Process Dashboard Enterprise Server License
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT ("Agreement") BETWEEN YOU AND TUMA SOLUTIONS LLC ("TS, LLC").
1. TS, LLC and/or its affiliates own all files included in this software (this "Software"). This Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may use this Software only as stated in this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Utah.
2. Under this Agreement you may install one copy of the software for use by your employees, subcontractors, and affiliates.
3. YOU MAY NOT: (1) use, copy, modify, merge, and/or transfer copies of this Software except as provided in this Agreement; (2) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or reverse compile this Software or any component thereof; (3) sublicense, rent, lease, sell, or assign this Software; (4) distribute this Software outside of your organization / corporation; or (5) incorporate this Software as part or all of a product to be given to others without prior written permission from TS, LLC.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY: THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS." THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
5. TS, LLC and its affiliates entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this Agreement is limited to no more than you paid for this Software. For any claim (including fundamental breach), in any form, related in any way to this Agreement, TS, LLC's liability will be for actual damages only and will be limited to the purchase price, if any, you paid for this Software.
6. TS, LLC and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, or any incidental damages or other economic consequential damages (including loss of information), even if TS, LLC or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages. TS, LLC will not be liable for any damages claimed by you based on any third party claim. This limitation of remedies also applies to any developer of Software supplied to TS, LLC. TS, LLC and the developer's limitation of remedies are not cumulative. Such developer is an intended beneficiary of this Section. This limitation of remedies also applies to any licensor of content supplied to TS, LLC. TS, LLC and the licensor's limitation of remedies are not cumulative. Such licensor is an intended beneficiary of this Section.
If you have further questions regarding this Software, please contact:
Tuma Solutions, LLC